24th April


At this point in my life, I have nothing to ask for. I’m so thankful with what I have now (family, friends and good health). It’s more than enough. Alhamdulillah. I’m a strong believer that everything will happen at the right time. That’s why I’m not rushing and just go with the flow. I wanna enjoy the process. And now, small pieces of the puzzle start to make a clear picture even though it still not perfect. I don’t need a perfect life to be happy. We never know how the ending of our life, so just enjoy the moment. 

Dear you, thanks for not give up and keep on give me the reason to stay ❤️. And I won’t go anywhere. In Shaa Allah.


The best feeling ever is when Allah make it happen the things that you least expect it.

Thanks for reading and I pray for whoever who read this will found your own happiness too. In Shaa Allah 😊

Comments